User Acquisition Operator
The retail industry across Latin America is worth 2 trillion dollars annually. Hence, to ensure growing sales and market share, brands and retailers spend billions of dollars each year to send thousands of workers to complete in-store tasks like stocking shelves, fulfilling e-commerce orders, delivering e-commerce orders and building displays. Our technology provides brands and retailers with a solution for all these. We do that by connecting our users, via their phone, to our marketplace where they can choose from an inventory of tasks nearby they can complete for brands as independent contractors. In exchange, brands and retailers receive a real time dashboard of the status of the different tasks being done. To date over 4,000,000 tasks have been delivered by users for brands and retailers via our platform across Mexico and we are transforming the way brands and retailers manage their business.
We're looking for people with an entrepreneurial spirit, and passion for building new and different projects. This is a rare opportunity in Latin America to work with a well-funded startup with exponential growth. Our founders are Harvard Business School graduates with deep consumer expertise at Walmart and P&G across Latin America, India, China and Africa. Our company is backed by top investors in Silicon Valley and we currently have over 12,000 users in Mexico, Costa Rica and Colombia (Soon in Brasil), helping brands and retailers.
Our new User Acquisition Operator is someone who can assess the skills, experience, and qualifications of potential job applicants and inviting suitable candidates to become an independent user of Zubale.
- Receive requests from the acquisition team for new job availability.
- Create job postings and put them up online on sites like indeed, OCC, bolsas de trabajo, Facebook and other platforms if needed.
- Filter and communicate by phone, whatsapp or email with job candidates to consider if they can become independent users of the app.
- Excellent writing and communication skills - ability to work with a remote team
- Adapts to a fast-pace environment
- Multitask with ease.
- Likes to work in teams
- Basic english
- Bring your own device (laptop, computer)
- Availability during the weekends
- 2 days off