The retail industry across Latin America is worth 2 trillion dollars annually. Hence, to ensure growing sales and market share, brands and retailers spend billions of dollars each year to send thousands of workers to complete in-store tasks like stocking shelves, fulfilling e-commerce orders, delivering e-commerce orders, and building displays. Our technology provides brands and retailers with a solution for all these. We do that by connecting our users, via their phone, to our marketplace where they can choose from an inventory of tasks nearby they can complete as independent contractors. In exchange, brands and retailers receive a real-time dashboard with the status of the different tasks completed. To date over 1,500,000 tasks have been delivered by users for brands and retailers via our platform across Mexico, Colombia, Costa Rica and Brazil. We are transforming the way brands and retailers manage their business.
We're looking for people with an entrepreneurial spirit, and passion for building new and different projects. This is a rare opportunity in Latin America to work with a well-funded startup with exponential growth. Our founders are Harvard Business School graduates with deep consumer expertise at Walmart and P&G across Latin America, India, China, and Africa. Our company is backed by top investors in Silicon Valley and we currently have over 12,000 users in Mexico, Colombia, Costa Rica, and Brazil, helping brands and retailers.
We are looking for someone with amazing design skills and a user focused approach to help us take our product to the next level. This will include working with our product team, founders, and the rest of the organization to understand what will make our users and customers successful. It will then be this person’s challenge to translate that into a mobile UI/UX that is incredibly simple and powerful.
- Design a UX/UI that allows users to be successful.
- Maintain a world class look and feel.
- Work with product and stakeholders to define requirements.
- Contribute to a highly dynamic agile development process.
- 5+ years as a UI/UX Designer.
- 3+ years designing mobile apps.
- Proven experience launching products into production.
- Experience with user design and research tools such as: Figma, Miro, and Lookback
- Experience with world class consumer mobile apps that have scaled.
- Experience delivering design from wireframe to high fidelity mock ups including user testing and validation.
- Experience working in a fast paced, startup environment.
- Excellent communication skills (English and Spanish).
- Committed to improving themselves and the team.
- External contractor role
- Competitive Salary.
- Remote Work.
- Chance to work with an amazing team to build a platform that helps people find a foot hold in the digital economy of the future.