Operations Analyst- Delivery
The retail industry across Latin America is worth 2 trillion dollars annually. Hence, to ensure growing sales and market share, brands and retailers spend billions of dollars each year to send thousands of workers to complete in-store tasks like stocking shelves, fulfilling e-commerce orders, and building displays. Our technology provides brands and retailers with a solution to ensure their products are correctly stocked on the shelf or picked and increase their sales. We do that by connecting our users, via their phone, to our marketplace where they can choose from an inventory of tasks nearby they can complete for brands as an independent contractor. In exchange, brands receive a real time dashboard of their product’s status and the corrective actions taken in store to grow sales. To date over 1,300,000 tasks have been delivered by users for brands and retailers via our platform across Mexico and we are transforming the way brands and retailers manage their business.
We're looking for people with an entrepreneurial spirit, and passion for building new and different projects. This is a rare opportunity in Latin America to work with a well-funded startup with exponential growth. Our founders are Harvard Business School graduates with deep consumer expertise at Walmart and P&G across Latin America, India, China and Africa. Our company is backed by top investors in Silicon Valley and we currently have over 12,000 users in Mexico, Colombia, Costa Rica and Brasil, helping brands and retailers.
As we look to expand into new business units, we need highly skilled individuals that can contribute across different projects. We are looking for someone who is highly analytical and pays critical attention to detail. We are looking for a professional that can easily adapt to different scenarios and can talk with different levels of seniority both, on the user and on the client side. In this role, you will get to contribute to the scaling and maintaining our different customers. The ideal candidate will be passionate about making decisions based on analysis and on helping the customers to have a better experience with our reporting tools and dashboards.
- Lead the operation & day to day activities of several integration projects with different last-mile delivery clients
- Ensure the flawless execution of the full cycle of operation of different projects (order delivery, user assistance, data upload, etc.).
- Contribute to the development of new operational processes
- Analysis of the daily data of Operations and Customer Success
- Create weekly reports
- 1-3 years of full-time work experience is required - Operations, Project Management, Operations Analyst roles
- Excellent communication skills in English & Spanish
- Data analysis and excellent Excel
- Excellent people and communication skills - Capable of sharing technical specifications with technical and non technical clients and internal stakeholders
- Passion for learning by doing
Nice to have
- Technical background (BS in Computer Science or MS)
- Previous experience in high growth startup(s)
- Competitive Salary
- Generous vacation and paid time off
- Chance to work with an amazing team to build a platform that help people find a foothold in the digital economy of the future