Customer Success Support - Colombia & Costa Rica
Customer Success Support (Full Time)
Located in Colombia (Medellin, Bogota or Cali) or Costa Rica (San José)
The retail industry across Latin America is worth 2 trillion dollars annually. Hence, to ensure growing sales and market share, brands and retailers spend billions of dollars each year to send thousands of workers to complete in-store tasks like stocking shelves, fulfilling e-commerce orders, delivering e-commerce orders and building displays. Our technology provides brands and retailers with a solution for all these. We do that by connecting our users, via their phone, to our marketplace where they can choose from an inventory of tasks nearby they can complete for brands as independent contractors. To date over 4,000,000 jobs have been delivered by users for brands and retailers via our platform across Latin America and we are transforming the way brands and retailers manage their business.
We're looking for people with an entrepreneurial spirit, and passion for building new and different projects. This is a rare opportunity in Latin America to work with a well-funded startup with exponential growth. Our founders are Harvard Business School graduates with deep consumer expertise at Walmart and P&G across Latin America, India, China and Africa. Our company is backed by top investors in Silicon Valley and we currently have over 12,000 users in Mexico, Costa Rica and Colombia, helping brands and retailers.
As we continue growing in Colombia and Costa Rica, we need a highly skilled individual that can work independently and have passion for building long lasting commercial relationships. We are looking for a Customer Success Support, located in Colombia or Costa Rica, who supports operationally the Customer Success Team in both markets. In this role you will be part of Central America’s team and you will report to International Head of Customer Success.
- Technical support to Customer Success Team: data analysis of main KPIs, preparation of presentations/newsletters/others for customers, portfolio reconciliations.
- Technical support to customers: questions, issues and requests.
- Analysis of main questions, issues and requests from partners.
- Statistics of main issues from the customers, response and solve times.
- Drive for results.
- Action oriented.
- Analytical skills.
- Sense of urgency.
- Team work.
- Communication skills.
- 1+ years of experience as Business Analyst.
- Experience working with multifunctional teams to solve customer needs.
- Excellent communication skills in Spanish and English, verbal and written. This is a must for the role.
- Must be extremely well organized and able to prioritize, multi-task, problem solve, and perform under pressure.
- Willingness to work sporadically on a weekend or after hours and is always available to be contacted if needed.
- Must demonstrate empathy for internal and external stakeholders and have a high EQ.
- Must be curious and a self-starter.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
Nice to have:
- Experience working in the start-up environment.
- Experience with B2B Tech product sales and services.