Sales Executive – Last Mile
Sales Executive - Last Mile
The retail industry across Latin America is worth 2 trillion dollars annually. Hence, to ensure growing sales and market share, brands and retailers spend billions of dollars each year to send thousands of workers to complete in-store tasks like stocking shelves, fulfilling e-commerce orders, delivering e-commerce orders and building displays. Our technology provides brands and retailers with a solution for all these. We do that by connecting our users, via their phone, to our marketplace where they can choose from an inventory of tasks nearby they can complete for brands as independent contractors. In exchange, brands and retailers receive a real time dashboard of the status of the different tasks being done. To date over 4,000,000 tasks have been delivered by users for brands and retailers via our platform across Mexico and we are transforming the way brands and retailers manage their business.
We're looking for people with an entrepreneurial spirit, and passion for building. This is a rare opportunity in Latin America to work with a well-funded startup with exponential growth. Our founders are Harvard Business School graduates with deep consumer expertise at Walmart and P&G across Latin America, India, China and Africa. Our company is backed by top investors in Silicon Valley and we currently have over 12,000 users in Mexico, Colombia and Costa Rica (Soon in Brasil), helping brands and retailers.
As we continue growing in Costa Rica, we need a highly skilled individual that can work independently and is a rockstar prospecting and closing new Last Mile clients (E-commerce platforms, retailers, pharma, distribuitors etc). As Sales Executive your primary responsibility is to identify, create and close new sales opportunities in Target Accounts with customers that need Last Mile services. You will become a trusted resource and develop relationships with new clients, acting as the initial point of contact.
- Prospect and close new Last Mile clientes in Costa Rica
- Promote and market Zubale business through extensive and persistent cold calling, emails and communication(s) to prospective clients that consume Last Mile.
- Research and evaluate additional leads/prospects through creative research (web, data bases, calls, LinkedIn, partners etc)
- Meet or exceed assigned sales quota of new clientes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business administration, economics, engineering or similar degrees
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience selling Last Mile or logistic services
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Independent, being self-starter and able to work with incomplete information
- Aggressive selling, never accepting no as answer and being creative to make things happen.
Nice to have
- Previous experience in early stage startups
· Competitive Salary and benefits
· Generous vacation and paid time off
· Remote work
· Fast track development if goals are met
· Chance to work with an amazing team to build a platform that helps people find a foothold in the digital world