Continuous Improvement Specialist
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT SPECIALIST
The retail industry across Latin America is worth 2 trillion dollars annually. Hence, to ensure growing sales and market share, brands and retailers spend billions of dollars each year to send thousands of workers to complete jobs like stocking shelves, picking e-commerce orders, delivering e-commerce orders and completing other in store jobs. Our technology provides brands and retailers with a solution for all these. We do that by connecting our users, via their phone, to our marketplace where they can choose from an inventory of jobs nearby they can complete as independent contractors. In exchange, brands and retailers drive productivity, have variable costs and more flexibility to compete. In exchange, brands receive a real time dashboard of their product’s status and the corrective actions taken in store to grow sales. To date over 1,300,000 tasks have been delivered by users for brands and retailers via our platform across Mexico and we are transforming the way brands and retailers manage their business.
We're looking for people with an entrepreneurial spirit, and passion for building new and different projects. This is a rare opportunity in Latin America to work with a well-funded startup with exponential growth. Our founders are Harvard Business School graduates with deep consumer expertise at Walmart and P&G across Latin America, India, China and Africa.
As we look to expand into new business units, we need highly skilled individuals that can contribute across different projects. We are looking for someone who is highly analytical and pays critical attention to detail. We are looking for a professional that can easily adapt to different scenarios and can talk with different levels of seniority both, on the user and on the client side. In this role, you will get to contribute to the scaling and maintaining our different customers. The ideal candidate will be passionate about making decisions based on analysis and on helping the customers to have a better experience with our reporting tools, projects and follow up.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Continuous Improvement Specialist who will define and execute the processes and the improvement of indicators for the stores that are assigned to them. He/she will generate analysis and follow-up with the team. He/she will provide a deep understanding of user journey identification. Specialist will maintain close communication with the client and areas with which he must have a relationship. He/she will recommend solutions and guide work teams through projects, processes and functionalities to obtain results.
- Analysis of the daily data of Operations and Customer Success
- Monitor and answer customers and client concerns NPS (Net promoter score)
- Create weekly, daily and monthly reports
- Contribute to the development of new operational processes and projects
- Monitoring indicators
- 0-2 years of full-time work experience is required in strategies and execution of KPIs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business administration or MKT
- Good communication skills in English
- Data analysis and excellent Excel
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Committed to improving themselves and the team
- Passion for learning
Nice to have
- Previous experience in Management Consulting
- Previous experience in high growth startup(s)
- Previous experience in NPS
- Competitive Salary
- Remote Work
- Generous vacation and paid off
- Chance to work with an amazing team to build a platform that helps people find a foothold in the digital economy of the future