Head of Operations - Peru
BE ONE OF OUR FIRST HIRES IN PERU!
The retail industry across Latin America is worth 2 trillion dollars annually. Hence, to ensure growing sales and market share, brands and retailers spend billions of dollars each year to send thousands of workers to complete in-store tasks like stocking shelves, fulfilling and delivering e-commerce orders, and building displays. Our technology provides brands and retailers with a solution for all these. To date, over 3,500,000 jobs have been completed by Zubaleros for brands & retailers via our platform across Mexico, Colombia and Costa Rica.
We're looking for people with an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for building. This is a rare opportunity in Latin America to work with a well-funded startup with exponential growth. Our founders are Harvard Business School graduates with deep consumer expertise at Walmart and P&G across Latin America, India, China and Africa and we continue building our leadership team to accelerate our business.
As we expand into Peru, we need a highly skilled individual that can work independently and have passion for execution. We are looking for an experienced Operations leader that can work multi-functionally to exponentially grow our services for brands and retailers across Peru. In this role, you will work very closely with our central teams and you will adapt our products offerings to serve our new customers in this country. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the future of work, last mile delivery, gig economy and improving life quality for the emerging middle class.
- Launch operations in Peru
- Lead daily operations with our customers across the country
- Own and improve operational KPIs
- Build new operational processes to improve our service and fit local requirements
- Interact with the Sales, Customer Success and central teams (Tech, Product, Finance, HR, Legal) to growth sustainably our business
- Create strategy to recruit independent workers to fulfill the jobs
- Deliver on key metrics to enable growth
- 5+ years of full-time work experience in operations
- 3+ years managing people
- 2+ years of experience in fast growing companies or startups (i.e Uber, Rappi etc.)
- Demonstrated capacity to thrive in high pressure environments
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business administration, economics, engineering or similar degrees
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Data driven with ability to pull numbers to drive decisions
- Competitive Salary and benefits
- Generous vacation and paid time off
- Partial remote work
- Fast track development if goals are met
- Chance to work with an amazing team to build a platform that helps people find a foothold in the digital world